Where I have been...

Friday, January 19, 2007

Off Again!!

I forgot to mention that I have handed in my resignation at Citibank and will have my last day of work on 2nd February - yeah!!! I then go to Tasmania on 15th Feb for 2 weeks before heading to Adelaide for 2 weeks. I will be in travelling with my friend Shannon, whom I met at Citibank, for the first month. She then flies from Adeliade to Cairns (I've already done the East Coast) and I head to Perth. That is all I have planned so far.

A little update on the elbow, as I'm sure you are all very concerned!! I have been to see the Orthopaedic Surgeon who is a little unsure with what is wrong - fills you with confidence doesn't it!! He has sent me to have a CT scan which I will do next week which will apparently give a bit more detail than a normal x-ray. I hope they figure it out soon as they have less than 4 weeks before I leave!! At least I don't have to wear a sling anymore, except when I'm out. Apparently people in Australia find it very hard to avoid walking into someone with a very obvious white sling on!! It has been unbelievable the amount of people who have walked into me or barged past!! Although it has been very advantageous when I have been meeting up with people as they can spot me a mile off!!!

1 comment:

Shannon Courtney said...

Hope you can still pitch a tent:) Although it has now occrred to me that e are in the most poisonous continent on the planet and there will be only a hin sheet of nylon between us and 'them'. Egads. Seee you soon -looking forward to Tassie!

Shan