Where I have been...

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Goodbye Citibank

Once again I am unemployed - at least it was my choice. I had my last day at Citibank yesterday. All went ok, but I did work very hard - no chance of enjoying my last day in peace and quiet!! I have to say that in my last two weeks at Citi I have probably worked harder than the whole 5 1/2 other months put together!! I had to train someone to do my job which was exhausting and then get everything completed and make sure everything would run smoothly after I left. At least I am now out of there and I don't have to worry about it anymore!! So I now have 12 days left before I leave for Tasmania to sort myself out, pack, throw out loads of stuff and of course celebrate my birthday - just in case you guys don't know I'm 21 again!!

So with all this free time on my hands I think the first thing I'm going to do is go to the beach - Its a tough life!!

No comments: